Electrical Inspections in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C.
It’s always a good time to perform electrical inspections – whether you’re selling a home, moving into a new home or checking your present home! FAB Electric can perform a one-time home inspection, or schedule an annual inspection. When we perform our Safe Home 12-point Inspection, we inspect the entire electrical system.
The Safe Home Inspection
A technician will come to your home to inspect the entire electrical system. Afterwards, the information we compile will be sent to you and maintained in our Preferred Customer file. The data includes a written and photographic history of the maintenance calls performed at your residence. These records ensure proper maintenance and materials for future jobs. The agreement entitles you to a discount of $25.00 on all future invoices for electrical service. We also eliminate premium rates (night and weekend calls) for our Preferred Customers. So even emergency calls performed after normal business hours are invoiced at normal hourly rates! (Holidays will be billed at holiday rates.)
Upon completion of the inspection, you will receive a detailed report with an itemized proposal of any repairs needed to bring your systems into good working order and ensure your safety and peace of mind.
For a fee of $199.00, you are entitled to an inspection of the following:
- Inspect All Smoke Detectors for Proper Operation and to Ensure They are Hard Wired.
- Inspect All Carbon Monoxide Detectors for Proper Operation and to Ensure that They are Hard Wired.
- Inspect and Test All Interior and Exterior GFCI Receptacles for Proper Operation.
- Inspect All Switches (single-pole, three-way, four-way and dimmers) for Proper Operation.
- Inspect All Light Fixtures for Proper Operation (switches, bulbs, ballasts and lamp holders).
- Inspect All Wiring, Connections and Over Current Protection on All HVAC Equipment.
- Inspect Sump Pump Receptacle and Controls for Proper Operation.
- Inspect Panel(s) for Proper Over Current Protection on All Branch Circuits.
- Remove Panel Cover to Visually Inspect and Tighten All Electrical Connections to Circuit Breakers and Main Feeders.
- Inspect Panel(s) for Current Codes (two pole breakers on all multi-conductor wires, grounds and bonds, etc.).
- Inspect Panel Surge Protector(s).
- Check Interior and Exterior Systems Ground to Ensure that Entire House is Properly Grounded.
The benefits of our Electrical Inspections Include:
- Peace of Mind Knowing your Electrical Service is EXACTLY Right
- Increased Efficiency and Extended Life of Your Electrical Equipment
- Assurance that Your Electrical System is in Safe, Working Order
- Prompt Scheduling for Repair of Future Electrical Issues
- $25.00 off all Future Invoices (excluding work done on Holidays)
To schedule service or an inspection, give us a call at 1-888-FAB-Elec or 301-622-6979, or submit the form on our Contact Us page.