Are you looking at ways to reduce your electricity bills and overhead but don’t know how? One simple way is to upgrade to LED lighting and enjoy huge money saving benefits almost immediately. In fact, experts say that business lighting upgrades can cut lighting bills by 50% to 70%!
Why You Should Consider A Lighting Upgrade
Upgrading to LEDs is an upfront investment with fantastic long-term returns. The attractive returns come in the form of savings in utility bills but that’s just the beginning. Here are some benefits of LED lights:
- LED Lights Last Longer: LED lights can last for 30,000 to 100,000+ hours! You will be replacing lights less frequently when you use LED lights. LED lights can outlast metal halide or CFLs (fluorescent lighting) significantly.
- Helps Optimize Usage of Space: LED lights can provide optimum illumination, making it possible to use more square footage of your space. You can put every inch of costly floor space to proper use by simply upgrading the lighting.
- More Environmentally Friendly: LED lights are up to 80% more efficient than traditional lighting, including fluorescent and incandescent lights. 95% of the energy in LEDs is converted into light and only 5% is wasted as heat. Less energy use reduces the demand from power plants and decreases greenhouse gas emissions.
- Delmarva Power/Pepco Incentives: Delmarva Power and Pepco offer commercial and industrial customers in Maryland a suite of energy efficiency programs through the EmPOWER Maryland program. Major initiatives include the Existing Buildings program, which provides pre-defined cash incentives for the installation of energy efficiency measures on lighting, lighting controls, and more. The Custom Incentive program provides incentives for other efficiency measures, systems and technologies based on projected annual energy savings. Learn more here.
- Dominion Power Incentives: Dominion Energy Virginia’s Non-Residential Lighting Systems & Controls Program provides qualified customers with rebate incentives for upgrading existing lighting or installing new energy efficient lighting systems, including lighting controls like occupancy sensors. This will help you gain energy savings that will benefit your bottom line. Learn more here.
A Smart Business Move That Can Bring Multiple Benefits
As you can see, upgrading the lighting system of your business to LED lighting makes smart business sense. Interested in learning more? At Fab Electric, our specialists have lots of experience, and with our fast, friendly service, you will enjoy your LED lights and cost savings in no time! Call us at (301) 622-6979 to set up an appointment today!